Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What type of payment do you accept?
A. Happy Heart is a cash only studio.
Q. What should I bring to class?
A. We recommend bringing water, a small hand towel, yoga mat and a positive outlook. If you don't have a mat, no worries we have extra :) Arrive HYDRATED!
Q. What should I wear?
A. Anything that you are comfortable in. A breathable fabric is most desirable. Keep in mind, loose clothing may get in the way of your practice.
Q. What do I do when I first arrive at the studio?
A. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time. You will be greeted by the instructor, sign in for class and you will be shown where to keep your personal belongings. You'll then be ready to lay down your mat and focus on you.
- Classes are non-transferable & non-refundable
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts
- Refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes in class
- Please turn off cell phones in the studio
- HHY is not responsible for lost or stolen items, please leave valuables at home